About Pavo MuscleCare
Horses that are prone to acidification of the muscles, or even tying-up syndrome, may benefit from the addition of nutrients to their diet that enhance the breakdown and excretion of waste products from the cells. Adding the supplement Pavo MuscleCare could offer the solution!
Muscle care by Pavo MuscleCare
Pavo MuscleCare contains the natural CellProtect antioxidants and the doping-free beta-alanine. This is a non-essential amino acid that forms a part of carnosine. Beta-alanine supports the buffer capacity of the muscles against lactic acid. By adding beta-alanine to the horse’s diet, its body can produce more carnosine which slows down the acidification of the muscles. As a result, your horse can maintain high-intensity exercise more easily and for a longer period of time. Pavo MuscleCare does not contain wheat, so it is also suitable for a gluten-free diet.
Available in a convenient 3 kg bucket.
- Relieves stiff and sore muscles after light or strenuous exercise
- Speeds up the breakdown and excretion of waste products
- Contains beta-alanine and natural vitamin E
- For competition horses in all disciplines
- For horses that are prone to acidification of the muscles or other muscle problems
- For horses that must deliver strenuous performances
- For horses that are exercised irregularly
If you do not know whether your horse is prone to acidification of the muscles after strenuous exercise, you can give it Pavo Eplus as a preventative measure. Horses that are known to suffer from stiffness and sore muscles after performing will benefit from Pavo MuscleCare. Start no less than two weeks before the competition until a week after by adding Pavo Eplus through the feed. It is recommended to give very sensitive horses Pavo MuscleCare for a longer period of time.
- Horse (approx. 600 kg): 100 grams per day
- Pony (approx. 300 kg): 50 grams per day
Frequently asked questions
All horse feeds should be stored in a cool, dry and dark place. Close the bag after each use.
PAVO producten can be safetly used when you compete at FEI sanctioned competitions. For detailed information check our pages regarding product quality.
Due to different national doping requirements, please be aware of specific regulations regarding your home country.