About Pavo SpeediBeet
Pavo SpeediBeet is a high fibre feed made from unmolassed sugar beet pulp. The flakes are subjected to a patented cooking process to produce a complementary feed that is - quick soaking - and ready to feed - in 10 minutes. Tasty, handy and healthy for every horse.
Pavo Speedibeet does not contain starch and has a sugar content of only 5% ! This makes it an ideal feed for horses who are sensitive for sugar.
Pavo SpeediBeet contains a high proportion of soluble fibre, mostly pectins, which are more easily digested than the fibres found in other forages like hay. This makes Pavo SpeediBeet an outstanding source of slow-release energy, perfect for competition horses. Pectin has a prebiotic effect stimulating the growth of healthy bacteria and supporting intestinal health.
Pavo SpeediBeet is categorized as forage and contains no added vitamins or minerals. If you only feed Pavo SpeediBeet in addition to your other forage, we recommend that you add a balanced vitamin & mineral source such as Pavo SummerFit or Pavo Vital.
Please note: Speedibeet must be soaked before feeding it to your horse. Make sure that you store it in a safe place where any loose broken horse cannot get to it.
Many horses have to get use to the taste because Pavo Speedibeet contains little sugar and no molasses. Mix speedibeet the first day with your regual concentrate, or add a little bit Pavo SlobberMash. After a few days you can reduce it if desired.
The product Pavo SpeediBeet is not available in the United Kingdom.
- Healthy roughage fibres with prebiotic effect
- Support intestinal health
- Exceptionally low sugar content (5%), molasses free
Pavo Speedibeet fits in the ration of horses with:
- Sensitivity for sugar
- A poor condition
- Senior horses with poor dentition - as a partial roughage replacement
- Competition horses horses - as a slow release of energy and water supply in hind gut
- Advice as healthy addition: 50 gram per 100kg bodyweight per day.
- Maximum feeding advice as a partial of roughage: 400 gram per 100kg bodyweight per day
- Preperation: Mix 1 part Pavo Speedibeet with 3 parts water, after this mix well and wait for min. 10 minutes. The product is ready to feed.
- DO NOT FEED DRY!
Feed scoop content
- One full Pavo feed scoop Pavo SpeediBeet contains 0.7kg.
Frequently asked questions
All horse feeds should be stored in a cool, dry and dark place. Close the bag after each use.
PAVO producten can be safetly used when you compete at FEI sanctioned competitions. For detailed information check our pages regarding product quality.
Due to different national doping requirements, please be aware of specific regulations regarding your home country.