About Pavo FibreNuggets
Sufficient, high-fibre and high-quality roughage is the staple for every horse’s diet, however, this is not always self-evident. In some cases, it might be necessary to supplement or even replace your hay or silage wholly or partially. For example, in case of a poor or mediocre quality of roughage, or horses that suffer from teeth problems and consequently have difficulty taking in roughage.
Pavo FibreNuggets as an alternative to roughage
Pavo FibreNuggets can be used as a high-quality replacement of roughage. The large high-fibre pellets, made from 100% pasture grass from the Alpine foothills in Southern Germany, stimulate chewing and salivation in your horse. More chewing prevents boredom and saliva promotes a healthy digestion. The fragrant and tasty pasture grass consists of a variety of more than 60 different types of grasses and herbs. It is rich in fibres, natural vitamins and trace elements and completely free of molasses and cereals. Thanks to a controlled drying process, the FibreNuggets are of a very consistent quality without mould or dust. This also makes it the ideal replacement for horses that are sensitive to dust and/or mould.
Available in 20 kg bags.
Video: how to prepare Pavo FibreNuggets
- Top quality roughage replacement
- Tasty mixture of Alpine grasses and herbs
- Contains more than 60 different grasses and herbs
- Free of molasses and cereals
- Suitable for all horses and ponies
- Supplement or whole or partial replacement of roughage in case of poor or bad roughage quality
- Senior horses or horses that have a problem with roughage intake due to teeth issues
- For horses that are sensitive to dust/mould in roughage
Pavo FibreNuggets can be fed dry, but for optimum safety we recommend soaking the pellets with sufficient water, in a ratio 1:2 (FibreNuggets : water). Soak the product for 30 minutes in hot water or 1 hour in cold water.
- Feed maximum 0.5 - 1 kg per 100 kg body weight per day.
Feed scoop content:
- 1 full Pavo feed scoop FibreNuggets contains approximately 0.860 kg.