About Pavo Eplus
Is your horse stiff after exercising, or do you notice it suffers from sore muscles? When waste products accumulate in the muscles, it is recommended to stimulate the breakdown and excretion of these substances.
Pavo Eplus: prevent stiff muscles in your horse
Pavo Eplus contains the natural CellProtect antioxidants that help neutralise waste products in the muscles. In addition, it contains vitamin C and E. Many supplements for muscles contain a synthetic vitamin E that originates from the oil industry. However, Pavo Eplus contains, contains a natural vitamin E produced from vegetable material that horses can absorb more easily. Research has shown that competition horses require a high dose of vitamin E to be able to excrete waste products from the muscles. Their requirements can increase to as much as 2000 units a day, a level that cannot be replenished with concentrate feed alone.
Selenium in Pavo Eplus
Furthermore, the trace element selenium is added because the roughage analyses that Pavo has carried out all over Europe for many years show that the roughage contains a very low level of this micro mineral. Therefore, the intake of selenium is often too low. The combination of selenium and vitamin E stimulates and activates the same most vital enzyme that neutralises free radicals. This product does not contain wheat, so it is gluten-free.
Available in a 3 kg bucket with sealable lid.
- To maintain muscle suppleness
- Helps prevent acidification of muscles after strenuous training
- Prevents stiffness of the muscles
- Contains natural vitamin E, selenium and magnesium
- Promotes good muscle coordination during sustained performance
- For strenuous physical exercise
- For horses that need extra vitamin E and/or selenium
- For sustained performance
- Give Pavo Eplus before and during high-intensity exercise or competition.
Pavo Eplus is intended for horses that are sensitive to acidification of the muscles or horses that are often stiff after exercising. It is a preventative treatment. Give your horse during the competition season 100 grams per day mixed through its feed.
- Horse (approx. 600 kg): 100 grams per day
- Pony (approx. 300 kg): 50 grams per day
Frequently asked questions
All horse feeds should be stored in a cool, dry and dark place. Close the bag after each use.
PAVO producten can be safetly used when you compete at FEI sanctioned competitions. For detailed information check our pages regarding product quality.
Due to different national doping requirements, please be aware of specific regulations regarding your home country.