About Pavo Podo®Lac
A high-quality stud feed providing essential nutrients to the unborn foal and supporting milk production after foaling. Pavo Podo®Lac has been specifically formulated to provide vital nutritional support to mares during pregnancy and lactation.
Pavo Podo®Lac is step 1 in guiding mare and foal.
Also check out step 2: PavoPodo®Start and step 3: Pavo Podo®Grow of the proven Podo®Concept. Are you feeding no or little concentrate of our Podo®Concept? Than we recommend Pavo Podo®Care, a nutritional supplement for very young foals up to 30 months.
- Contains the proven Podo®Concept
- Highly digestible copper, zinc and manganese for optimal bone & cartilage development in the foal
- Correct calcium/phosphorus ratio for pregnancy and lactation and extra magnesium
- With extra protein and vitamin E
- Keeps mares in optimal breeding condition and encourages a maximum milk yield
For mares from the 9th month of pregnancy (or earlier to support good body condition) until the end of lactation.
Helpful tip: Mares that loose weight during lactation.
Pavo Podo®Lac is especially developed the stimulate and support the mare's milk yield. But some mares are giving so much milk, which result in a skinny mare and a fat foal. If you mare is losing weight during lactation, you can replace Pavo Podo®Lac by Pavo EnergyControl at 6-8 weeks after foaling. The mare receives a lot of energy, but the milk production will decrease. This give the mare the oppurtunity to recover. Change gradually to Pavo EnergyControl if necessary (timeframe: in two weeks).
- Average advice in t9th - 11th month of gestation: 420 gram per 100 kg bodyweight per day
- Average advice in 1st - 4th month of lactation: 650 gram per 100 kg bodyweight per day
- Average advice in 5th - 6th month of lactation: 350 gram per 100 kg bodyweight per day, slowly switch to normal feed during this period
Feed scoop content
One Pavo feed scope Pavo PodoLac contains approximately 1.2 kg.
Frequently asked questions
PAVO producten can be safetly used when you compete at FEI sanctioned competitions. For detailed information check our pages regarding product quality.
Due to different national doping requirements, please be aware of specific regulations regarding your home country.