About Pavo Gold E
This top-quality pelleted feed has been specially designed to balance out a cereal diet. Gold E ensures that all the nutritional requirements are met when fed along side cereals and forage. Feed Pavo Gold E and cereals in a ratio of 1:2 to provide your performance horse with top quality nutrition. Also ideal as a conditioning feed.
- Perfect addition to cereals
- High vitamin and mineral content
- High energy value
- Highly concentrated, low feeding rate
For horses who have oats in their daily ration.
- Average advice in medium-heavy work: 175 gram per 100kg bodyweight per day, combined with 350 gran oats per 100 kg bodyweight per day.
- Maximum advice in heavy work: 25o gram per 100 kg bodyweight per day, combined with 400 gram oats per 100kg bodyweight per day.
- The ratio between Pavo Gold E and oats should be around 1:2
- The required amount depends on grazing and work
Feed scoop content
One full Pavo feed scoop Pavo Gold E contains approximately 1.2 kg
Frequently asked questions
All horse feeds should be stored in a cool, dry and dark place. Close the bag after each use.
PAVO producten can be safetly used when you compete at FEI sanctioned competitions. For detailed information check our pages regarding product quality.
Due to different national doping requirements, please be aware of specific regulations regarding your home country.