About Pavo Nature's Best
Too much sugar and starch is not healthy for horses which are not exercised intensively or which are sensitive to laminitis, for example. Pavo Nature’s Best contains a very low sugar and starch content, less cereals and extra timothy grass.
Timothy grass is a tasty grass species which has a low fructans content and provides protein and healthy fibres. In addition, this muesli contains spelt, alfalfa, soy flakes, and extruded linseed for a shiny coat. Furthermore, the vitamins, minerals and trace elements have been adjusted according to the latest insights and based on the average nutritional values in the present roughage.
Available in 3kg, 15kg bags and also available in Big Box: the ideal bulk package when you feed 5 to 10 horses the same type of concentrated feed. The Pavo Big Box is more advantageous than bagged feed.
- Guaranteed free of oats
- Low in sugar and starch
- With spelt and lucerne to stimulate chewing
- High-fibre for a health digestive function.
- Vitamins and minerals based on the newest nutritional insights
- Leisure horses and horses in light work
- Horses active in the basis-sport
- Horses that are often nervous
- Horses that become to hot from oats in their diet
- Horses that are prone to overweight
- No to little work: 330 gram per 100kg bodyweight per day
- Light work: 420 gram per 100kg bodyweight per day
- The required amount depends on the amount of grazing and work
Feed scoop content
One Pavo feed scoop Pavo Nature’s Best contains approximately 0.9kg.
Frequently asked questions
All horse feeds should be stored in a cool, dry and dark place. Close the bag after each use.
PAVO producten can be safetly used when you compete at FEI sanctioned competitions. For detailed information check our pages regarding product quality.
Due to different national doping requirements, please be aware of specific regulations regarding your home country.