About Pavo Care4Life
Pavo Care4Life contains everything that we can think of from a feeding viewpoint to support your horse’s health. This special feed includes fibre-rich raw ingredients, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, yeast, 11 different types of herbs plus vitamins and chelated minerals. These ingredients play a role in the cleansing processes of the body and enable removal of waste products.
As important as these ingredients are, it is also just as important as to what ingredients a feed does not contain! Care4Life does not contain any substances that might unnecessarily burden the horses system. For example, the combined sugar and starch content is only 9%. It does not contain any wheat, wheat by-products, molasses, gluten or oats.
Pavo Care4Life is a suitable healthy addition to the diet of all horses!
Available in 15kg bags.
- With 11 different herbs (see composition)
- Does not contain cereals or molasses
- Very low in sugar (3,8%) and starch (4,4%) content
- With organically bounded trace-elements
Fits in the diet of:
- Horses which tend to be overweight
- Horses that cannot digest sugar well
- Horses who require no or little concentrated feed
- Horses that need to recover after illness or injury
- Average advice: 170 gram per 100 kg bodyweight per day.
- That is about 1kg per day for an average warmblood horse.
- The required amount depends on grazing and work
Feed scoop content
- One Pavo feed scoop contains approximately 0.9 kg Pavo Care4Life
Tips for horses who eat to quickly and/or gluttonous:
Our advise for horses who eat to quickly or to gluttonous is to feed Pavo Care4Life wet or to mix it with Pavo DailyPlus. Add spacious water and soak it for about 1 hour. After 1 hour your horse can start a delicious, healthy meal.
Frequently asked questions
Pavo Care4Life is not a muesli as it does not contain of any whole cereal grains or grain products. The herbal mixture is rich in structural fibre with vitamins and minerals. Further apple, soya beans, alfalfa, carrot and pea flakes plus pellets made of extruded linseed are also part of the mixture. The combination of these ingredients create a nutritional and tasty fibre-rich mix.
Pavo Care4Life does not contain of any whole cereal grains or grain derived products making it highly suitable for horses sensitive to gluten (found in wheat, rye, barley and spelt). The added pre- and probiotics help support the digestive system of sensitive horses.
All horse feeds should be stored in a cool, dry and dark place. Close the bag after each use.
PAVO producten can be safetly used when you compete at FEI sanctioned competitions. For detailed information check our pages regarding product quality.
Due to different national doping requirements, please be aware of specific regulations regarding your home country.